Product options and project specifics must be considered and many questions must be asked. To begin, review the construction details and ask questions such as:
- What is the budget?
- What is the roof slope?
- Is the roof assembly steel deck with ISO and underlayment, plywood or open framing?
- What thickness, gauge, spacing is being considered?
- Does the building require additional "safe room" construction in specific areas?
- In what type of environment is this job located?
- Is it low- to mid-rise (less than 30-foot roof line elevation) or above 50-foot or 100-foot elevations? Read more.