What benefits can FRSA offer you?
- Access to a staff member for all your codes and technical questions.
- Referral service to consumers who contact FRSA looking for a roofing contractor.
- A company listing and profile with a hyperlink directly to your company.
- An interactive map with company profile for those seeking a contractor.
- "As it happens" knowledge of upcoming codes and legislative changes.
- Legislative Counsel in Tallahassee watching out for industry changes and fighting for legislation that affects our industry.
- Discounts on advertising, convention registration, educational seminar fees, exhibit booth space, and publications.
- Knowledge - FRSA Member emails, mailings and special reports keep you informed about the latest development in legislative and regulatory areas.
- Leadership - FRSA has enjoyed the support of its members for 99 years. The dedication of its committee members, directors, and affiliates will ensure that FRSA will continue to serve the industry for another 99 years.
- Access to the FRSA Self Insurers Fund for workers' compensation insurance.
- Access to the FRSA Credit Union for all of your banking needs and for the opportunity to offer special financing for your customers for roof repairs or replacement.
- Bi-monthly updates on issues that affect your business through FRSA's Roof Flash.
- Florida Roofing Magazine
- Industry-specific educational programs with continuing education credits.
- Legal Counsel at your service.
- FREE Human Resources service to advise you on employment issues.
- FREE copy of the 6th Edition of the FRSA-TRI Concrete and Clay Roof Tile Manual - a reference standard in the Florida Building Code.
- Scholarships available through the Educational Foundation.
- Annual Membership Directory.
- Professional Certification Programs.
- List job opportunities with your company on FRSA's website.
- Consumer info page - direct your customer here to find out more about roofing; or you can download the information and include it in your proposals.
- FRSA Library - a full library of hands-on education for your employees and an instructional manual. The library allows you FREE usage of educational material from basic roofing and safety through advanced courses.
- Hunter Warfield - the industry leader in roofing and building supply debt collection, provides a wide variety of services to members, including debt collection, credit consultation and asset investigation.
- FRSA Retire Solutions through Transamerica and TAG Resources
FRSA Membership Application
Need more information?
Contact Maria Armas at 800-767-3772 ext. 142 or firstname.lastname@example.org