The Project Manager proactively directs and supervises all activities related to contract administration, contract supervision, system design, submittal process, product procurement, change orders, billings, project financial projections, schedule requirements, and all overall risk management to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, and safe manner.
Paid time off
• 5+ years in commercial roofing installations
• Strong background and resume of building envelope, construction knowledge
• Experience in Coatings, Single Ply, Hot, and Metal roofing systems
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products
• Ability to travel within the county