Quality Roofing, Inc is seeking a full-time Class A CDL Driver for our continuously growing Roofing and General Contracting company. This candidate must be a motivated self-starter that will take initiative to complete tasks and is very detail oriented.
The purpose of this position is to provide daily support to our Operations Director and field employees to deliver, pickup, and relocate materials, machinery, trailers, and other necessities required for operations.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
• Operate company owned vehicles to facilitate daily operations.
• Provide outstanding customer service during delivery, pickup, and relocation operations.
• Ensure that all required reports and documentation for vehicles are correct and current.
• Make regular inspections of vehicles and equipment used to ensure safe operations. Communicate to management and the safety committee areas of concern and potential hazards.
• Understand shipping and receiving practices and inventory control of warehouse materials.
• Coordinate and take direction from Operations Director and other staff members to streamline duties and logistics of operations.
• Have ability to work independently or within a team to meet deadlines while paying attention to detail.
• Comply with all required safety procedures and company policies as well as comply with applicable Federal, State, Health and Safety Regulations.
• Perform any additional tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team and operations.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
• This is a full-time position and would need to work overtime and weekends when required.
• This position is primarily performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat. Physical demands are required to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
• Travel is primarily local during the business day, however some out of the area and overnight travel may be required.
Mandatory Requirement: Valid Class A CDL Driver’s License and clean driving record to operate company vehicles. Experience with Roll-Off Dumpster Trucks is a must.
Preferred Requirements but not mandatory: Bilingual (Spanish) and a construction knowledge background. Operate specialized machinery such as telescope booms, lattice booms, and hydraulic cranes. Will provide training on specialized machinery.
Contact Tara Cole - firstname.lastname@example.org