- Fabricate and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as gravel stops, eave drip, coping cap, line jacks, gutter/downspout, counter flashing, scuppers, gooseneck, collector heads and chimney caps
- Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend sheet metal. Must adhere to safety procedures.
- Determine material or tool requirements.
- Knowledge of using hand and power tools.
- Set up production equipment or machinery.
- Secure metal panels in place then interlock and fasten grooved panel edges.
- Fasten seams and joints together.
- Solder sheet metal pieces together.
- Roll form metal roofing in panels using roll forming machine, portable and stationary.
- Use automated plasma cutting machine system.
- Drive forklift.
100% dependent on level of skill and quality experience.
Full-time: Max. $52,000 - Min. $31,200
5 days PTO first 2 years. 10 days PTO after that.
6 paid holidays.
On-site ice machine and clean water.
Air-conditioned break room.
Lots of Cuban coffee! Or American coffee and tea if you prefer.
On-premises Cuban cafeteria for breakfast and lunch.
You'll be provided all required tools and continuous training.
You'll be provided quality uniforms.
Although a specific length of time and experience is not required, you must meet any qualification listed, and show through experience and training that you possess the quality level of knowledge and skill necessary to perform the duties of the position at the level for which you are applying. Qualification requirements emphasis is on the quality of experience, not necessarily the length of time.
Metal Master Shop
7484 NW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33126
- Knowledge of sheet metal equipment, structure, materials, etc. (includes fabrication and construction of assembly pieces).
- Ability to interpret written instructions, specifications, etc. (includes reading drawings of pieces).
- Layout and Pattern Development (includes Geometric Projection and Triangulation)
- Ability to Use Hand Tools, Power Tools, etc., for Metal Work
- Dexterity (Assembly, Disassembly, Reassembly etc.).
- Ability and skill in using sheet metal roll forming equipment to roll form metal roofing panels to custom lengths and profiles.
- Ability to use programmable automated plasma cutting machines.