Hamilton Roofing Inc. is looking for qualified applicants as sheet metal installers.
Call our office or come by 321-729-0548
4000 Old Dixie Highway Malabar, FL 32950
Benefits after 90 days:
• Health Insurance
Cape Canaveral Space Force Base, Patrick Space Force Base, NASA/KSC
• Reading blueprints
• Measuring the lengths and angles in the field to properly fabricate metal details
• Determine material or tool requirements
• Use of a metal brake and other power tools
• Installation of corrugated metal, ACM panels, and soffit
• Installation and fabrication of fascia
• Installation of prefabricated metal
• Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, and bend sheet metal.
• Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as gravel stops, eave drip, coping cap, line jacks, gutter/downspout, counter flashing, scuppers, expansion joints, and drainpipes.
• Secure metal panels in place then interlock and fasten grooved panel edges
• Fasten seams and joints together
• Maneuver completed units into position for installation and anchor the units