Responsibilities assisting the outside sales team and administration, including, but not limited to the following:
1) Preparing quotes & sample orders for special order roof tiles.
2) Follow-up with customers and manufacturers for orders.
Update information relating to quotes and sales.
3) Prepare marketing packets and mailers.
4) Arranging meetings and classes for reps with prospective customers and AIA CEU classes.
5) Monitor and order miscellaneous sales literature & samples.
6) Organize and send informational & technical emails to customers.
7) Provide suggestions for tile color choice to customers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Paid time off
High school or equivalent (Required)
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Contact: Mike Anusbigian - firstname.lastname@example.org
Keys for success in this position
1) Basic math and problem-solving skills – including Geometry
2) Skilled at Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word software
3) Clear and timely written and verbal communication skills – including grammar & punctuation
4) Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
5) Excels at handling multiple projects at one time and completing tasks efficiently and quickly
6) Professional etiquette to interact with manufacturers and customers
7) Self-starter and quick learner with the desire to master the position
8) Prefer 1 year of experience in roof tile industry
9) An eye for color