- Commercial roof maintenance inspections and evaluations.
- Locating and repairing leaks.
- Intermittent travel to maintenance sites located in the Southeast Region.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift heavy objects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer knowledge or training is a plus.
Email resume to email@example.com
$50,000.00 To 60,000.00 Annually
- Flexible Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO + Paid Holidays
- Technology Package
Medical Benefits - Partial Contribution:
- Medical Insurance: United Healthcare (PPO, HMO, & HSA)
- Dental Insurance: Delta Dental of Illinois (PPO)
- Vision Insurance: Guardian Insurance
- 401k with up to 4% company match - after 1 year of continuous employment and 1000 hours worked
Non-Contributory Benefits - Employer Paid:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the commercial roofing/construction industry with good references.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, driven, and Team Player attitude is a must.
- Willingness to travel.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred.