R&R Industries is seeking an experienced Director of Sales to join the team.
We have Served Florida in the roofing and construction industry for over 75 years. As we expand, we are looking to hire a Director of Sales to help continue our legacy and growth.
• Provides leadership and develops teamwork in the Sales Department.
• Develops sales plans to support the overall company revenue goals.
• Responsible for tactics and strategies to support the achievement of sales forecasts and goals.
• Assures sales funnel is continuously maintained and updated.
• Reviews and approves major sales proposals.
• Represents R&R Industries at events, including networking and social events.
• Encourages the company culture by leading all sales activities and meetings.
• Teaches and continually reinforces Customer-Focused Selling to best service the customer.
• Spends 1-on-1 time with Sales Reps coaching and training to improve sales skills and close sales.
• Leads timely Sales meetings to discuss the market and sales strategy.
• Attends industry events and conferences as required.
• Continually increases Sales Reps’ bid and conversion percentages.
• Meets or exceeds agreed upon sales goals established for each Sales Team member and the Sales Manager.
TBD based on experience
This position offers a competitive salary and a commission plan. Benefits include:
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Life insurance, medical insurance, dental insurance
• Voluntary life, vision
• Cell Phone
500 Carswell Ave., Holly Hill, FL 32117
• Minimum 5 years sales experience.
• Minimum 2 years sales of insurance roofing and restoration experience.
• Prior experience managing a sales force (2+ Years).
• Able to work independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
• Proficiency in current computer technology plus the ability to learn new systems.
• Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
• Must work with and influence others to accomplish goals.
• Ability to juggle schedules, including anticipating weather and its effects, details and outcomes.
• Good communications skills.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Able to climb ladders and work at heights.