Terms and Conditions
By submitting an application to the Spotlight Trophy for the Advancement of Roofing (“S.T.A.R.”) Awards Panel, the applicant agrees to the following:
• The applicant shall not submit any materials protected under copyright, trademark, trade secret or other applicable intellectual property laws without the express written permission of the owner. Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors Association, Inc. (“FRSA”) shall assume that the applicant has received all requisite permissions from any intellectual property owner prior to application submittal.
• The applicant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FRSA, its members, employees, officers, directors and agents from any and all liability, damages, costs, attorney’s fees and legal expenses related to the production of copyrighted, trademarked, or other intellectual property material.
• The applicant gives permission to have its project information and photographs distributed through FRSA in any publication, on any website and through any media source, including, without limitation, any news and trade media for potential publication or publication by third parties.
• The applicant agrees that FRSA is under no duty to maintain the confidentiality of the submitted applications or other materials that applicant provides to FRSA.
• All materials submitted to FRSA shall become the property of FRSA and shall not be returned to applicant.
• If an applicant has any questions regarding the submission process or with any of the issues discussed in this legal disclaimer, please contact FRSA at 1-800-767-3772.