Blues Brother’s Construction Corp. of Boca Raton is a rapidly growing roofing company looking for a new team member to serve as a pivotal point between the office and the field. Our company is highly recognized for our quality, casual professionalism and dedication to customer service. We service mostly the residential community with a light commercial presence in the Palm Beach, Broward and Martin county areas.
• Supervise and communicate project requirements to crews through internal supervisor.
• Acts as a consistent liaison between office and field.
• Manage tear-off/install crews.
• Understand contract details and coordinate project tasks.
• Oversee jobsite and subcontractor records.
• Monitor quality roof installation, keeping to company standards and building codes.
• Perform pre-assessment of project and verify materials delivered to site.
• Manage onsite safety issues.
• Gather additional materials and/or return unused/extra materials to supplier or warehouse as needed.
• Communication is crucial. Must communicate in a timely manner any significant information to Supervisor.
• Recommends processes and procedures that can help improve production.
• Coordinates the daily and final clean-up of each project to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle onsite accidents and emergencies in a proactive manner.
• Flexibility to handle special projects as they arise.
• Must be tech savvy and able to acclimate to our paperless office.
• Daily activities would include walking roofs, lifting materials and set up ladders up to 75lbs.
• Assist and contribute with sales as needed.
• Work within in a small office environment but mostly a field based position.
Palm Beach or Broward County
Valid driver’s license
Bilingual in Spanish and English
Must have 3-5 years experience managing roof installations
Strong aptitude in problem solving and resolving field issues.
Must have a comprehensive understanding of residential roofing applications and materials. We specialize in tile, shingle, metal and various flat roof systems.
Mon-Fri, occasional Saturday’s.
Provide 3 previous work references.