Certified Contracting Group, in business since 1986, is an industry leading General Contracting, Commercial Roofing, and Solar Energy Technology firm located in Pompano Beach, Florida. We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual with integrity and work ethic to join our growing team as a superintendent. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing of commercial roofing including Modified, Single-ply, tile, metal and several others.
What sets Certified Contracting Group apart from the rest:
We offer a full range of benefits that meet or exceed industry standards
• Great Compensation
• Medical insurance plan
• Dental insurance plan
• Paid vacation and holiday plan
• 401K plan
Pompano Beach, FL
• Coordination of the sub-contractor’s work
• Responsible for all field activities associated with the project, including ultimate responsibility for implementation of safety/zero harm program for the job site.
• Review and understand scope of work and project specifications
• Review data to determine material and labor requirements for that specific job
• Analyze blueprints, proposals and other documentation to prepare an accurate time frame, cost, and labor estimate for the project.
• Compute accurate cost factors and prepare reports and estimates
• Compute accurate data used for scheduling projects and preparing bids
• Organize project information, as well as product samples for submittals
• 3 years or more in roofing industry preferred
• Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook)
• Ability to read plans and specs
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple trades and supervise a large group of people.
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills are required.
• Ability to maintain positive attitude with a high level of personal pride and professionalism.
• Commitment to completion of projects on time and within budget
• Ability to resolve field v/s plans' related discrepancies with a "can do attitude"
• Proven and effective management skills over contracted trades
• Must have clean DMV and be able to pass background checks in order to access military bases