Certified Contracting Group, in business since 1986, is an industry leading General Contracting, Commercial Roofing, and Solar Energy Technology firm located in Pompano Beach, Florida. We are currently seeking a commercial roofing/construction service Forman to join our growing team. We have an outstanding Service Division that provides emergency roof repair and maintenance services for all types of commercial, industrial and retail properties.
Certified Contracting Group offers a rewarding work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We have a drug-free workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, or disability. Supported by training and development programs, our team appreciates working in a collaborative, creative, and open environment. We hire and nurture talented professionals who share our values and our vision. We bring to each project superior service, exemplary quality, a complete focus on the customer, and always, remarkable results to each project. We know at the end of the day, it’s our people who make the difference. Each of our professionals is committed to excellence, willing to work as a team, and has the ultimate desire to do whatever it takes to achieve total customer satisfaction.
What sets Certified Contracting Group apart from the rest:
We offer a full range of benefits that meet or exceed industry standards
• Great compensation
• Medical insurance plan
• Dental insurance plan
• Paid vacation and holiday plan
• 401K plan
Pompano Beach, FL
• 3 years’ experience in service preferred
• General knowledge of all roofing systems installed in Florida preferred
• Strong communication skills a must
• The ability and comfort to work hand in hand with clients and the Certified team
• The ability to problem solve and be able to work through client issues
• The ability to organize and pre-plan upcoming jobs
• Must have basic arithmetic and written communications skills
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean record
• Provide roof service technician response activities, traveling by company vehicle to respond to customer needs.
• Flexibility a must as you will need to be available to the dispatcher 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency services but will generally work a 5 or 6 day work week.
• Provide high quality roofing repair work on a variety of commercial roof systems
• Provide a high quality of customer communication and interaction skills
• The ability to communicate via tablet and telephone daily is a must
• Responsible for timely completion of service orders and contracts as assigned to them on a daily basis
• Service tickets are expected to be completed using the highest quality standards
• Applicants MUST be dedicated, hardworking and a proven team player.
• Enthusiastic and personable
• Expert knowledge of Service/Maintenance within Commercial Roofing Industry
• Valid driver’s license and insurance
• We perform a large portion of our work in Broward County and surrounding areas with occasional out of town and out of state jobs. Some travel is required. The company will pay per Diem & hotel costs when overnight traveling is required.