Certified Roofing is a well-established commercial roofing company with over 30 years of experience providing roofing and waterproofing solutions for many clients throughout Florida. We are a full service re-roofing and waterproofing contracting firm. We have an outstanding Service Division that provides emergency roof repair and maintenance services for all types of commercial, industrial and retail properties. Our commitment to integrity over the years has established Certified Roofing as an industry leader in South Florida.
This project coordinator position is a position that supports our Senior Project Managers. The goal of the project coordinator is to work with our project management team, roofing system manufacturer’s, material suppliers to prepare shop drawings, purchase materials and coordinate delivery; prepare “Job Books” for our Superintendent’s and Foremen; facilitate pre-job meetings; process manufacturer warranty application, prepare sub-contract agreements, and a variety of other administrative duties supporting the project management team.
This Project Coordinator position will support our Senior Project Managers by performing administrative duties so that the Senior Project Managers can stay focused on the technical aspects of project execution.
What sets Certified Contracting Group apart from the rest:
We offer a full range of benefits that meet or exceed industry standards
• Great compensation
• Medical insurance plan
• Dental insurance plan
• Paid vacation and holiday plan
• 401K plan
Pompano Beach, FL
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist with preparing Permit applications for submission to Building Departments.
• Assemble Submittal Packages and Superintendent / Foreman Job Books.
• Process Roofing Manufacturer Warranty applications and Construction Notice of Awards on manufacturer websites. Track Pending Warranty progress.
• Prepare and Issue Purchase Orders using ComputerEase construction software based on material lists prepared by Buyers and manufacturer’s list prices or special pricing quotes for the job.
• Schedule, Track, and maintain log of material deliveries.
• Schedule handoff meetings requested by Senior Project Manager.
• Any other projects or activities as requested
• Project Coordinators execute in a planned and well organized fashion.
• Material purchases are complete, accurately priced and material deliveries are well coordinated with operations.
• Submittal and Superintendent / Foreman’s packages clearly convey the scope of work and manufacturer specifications
Qualifications and Skills
• Post high school degree or certification preferred
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
• Demonstrates the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to all situations
• Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Demonstrates the ability to influence others through effective written and oral communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office and related computer skills
• Demonstrates the ability to think ahead and effectively communicate/plan their work schedules